Tuesday 27 November 2012

Maybe Mouldings


Sarah here! 

I'm still on vacay enjoying some great quality family time



But I wrote up a quick post last week before leaving so that I could use it this week, so here it is :)

.........


While Christine and I were putting the final touches on the site a week or so ago we had lots of time to chat design. 
We basically decided that both our homes really needed some wall makeovers. Now of course paint and wallpaper are always great options, but we were talking about mouldings... and lots of it!


As mentioned in my previous post I'm really, really feeling this options for my husband's office. Christine and I decided that something like this needs to be happening.

David Hicks


David Hicks



As much as I'd love to paint it out gold and black like this is, I would most likely paint it to match the wall - whatever I chose that to be. I love this option because my house definitely has a contemporary feel to it and I feel this is the perfect middle ground!

What do you think? Yay, or nay?

Now, with that little makeover happening at some point in the near future it really makes me want to improve the tile situation in our entrance (right outside our office) to something along these lines.




Nothing beats marble tile done by the one and only Kelly Wearstler...


S.




1 comment:

  1. Everytime I read anything over here it's like reading my brain- just yesterday I was thinking of doing mouldings in the nursery and the graphic black/white tile is on slate for my basement.

    ReplyDelete