Tuesday 18 September 2012

That Pink Loveseat!

The geometric tile in C's last post has me dreaming of an entryway reno involving something equally as fabulous. It's one of those decisions I've never been too happy with and always think about switching.

While working on a post yesterday I again stumbled upon this amazing Hollywood Hills interior designed by Ruthie Sommers.


I know to some of you it's nothing new, but I think it's definitely good enough to be talked about again. 
I'm so partial to the classic black & white interiors, but never has pink looked so good to me. Those pink loveseats are beyond words, and that gold hand!! 


In my opinion you can never go wrong with a Persian rug, anywhere! And those regency benches, elephant garden stools and that brass cocktail table definitely don't hurt. This is such a great example of a perfectly blended interior. So many different styles and pieces working oh-so perfectly together.  


It must seem like we are totally obsessed with Ruthie over here! Although I thoroughly enjoy plenty of her interiors, I wouldn't necessarily chose them for my own home. This however, speaks right to my heart. 

S.



2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge pale blushy pink fan so those love seats...well let's just say they had me at hello- gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great list ! For furniture lovers - just saw Ante Furniture and Lighting opening another store

    ReplyDelete