Tuesday 11 September 2012

The Sputnik

Am I the only one that is completely enamoured with anything sputnik? These sculptures blend perfectly with any decor style and add a certain quirkiness that is undeniably fabulous. Whether it is in light form or a sculptural object, you can never go wrong. My personal favourite display of these lovelies is a large oversized sputnik perched up on a pedestal. Despite being tucked in a corner or off to the side of a room, it still somehow immediately catches your eye. In smaller form they are also the perfect piece to complete the look of any vignette in your home. To follow are a few pictures that started and continually feed my sputnik love affair…

The Aestate

ablondeandabrunetteblog

The Decorista

Elle Decor

Elle Decor

1stdibs


That light is my dream.

S.





3 comments:

  1. Sputniks! Never knew that was their name. Thanks for enlightening the masses. Btw-love your blog! I'm your newest fan!!

    ReplyDelete