Monday 22 October 2012

Instagram Weekend

Hello lovlies, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

I on the other hand have been completely under the weather the last week. Seriously, if it doesn't go away by... now... I'm going to go insane!
Luckily, thanks to some medication and lots of sleep this past week I was able to peel myself out of my sweats and take a trip to go see some of our goodies for the soon-to-be shop!


Def had some good times - note the fabo couch - loveeee!


Aren't these chairs of Christines so fun?! The original upholstery isn't in the greatest condition so they'll need to be redone and I can't wait to see the final product!


DIE! Right?!




And back to the boys bathroom, I got their Missoni for Target towels in the mail. As perfect as I had hoped!

Coming up this week will be a post from Christine on "Portrait Preoccupation" , and I'll be hopefully posting a few pics of some semi-finished spaces in my home - so stay tuned :)

Have a good Monday!
S. 


2 comments:

  1. Christine!! I"m dying!! when are you going to show us more?! xoxo- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you're so sweet Shannon! We're almost there - working feverishly in between kiddo naps, jockeying the kids around etc. to get the website up and running! Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete